About the Program
This immersive coaching programme has been developed during the pandemic for executive leaders, CEOs and entrepreneurs who dare to lead with social and emotional intelligence and executive presence whilst adopting a new human-centered leadership approach.
This group coaching program will take you through a dynamic transformative personal and professional development process to equip you with a truly unique X-factor skill set, that takes your leadership and people management skills from ordinary to extraordinary. You will connect with an inspirational group of like-minded professionals across different industries, who bring their own expertise, life experiences and challenges to the coaching process.
Leaders today navigate unprecedented challenges without a roadmap. Confronted with added stressors and increased volatility, a leader’s ability to communicate clearly, remain agile, empathize and innovate are not only strengths – they are absolute necessities. The pandemic tested the foundations of organizations and highlighted many reasons why a human-centered leadership approach is essential.
Assessment as a Tool for Development
The Social and Emotional Intelligence Profile assessment (SEIP®) is the most accurate online self-assessment tool available today. It analyses 78 skill sets and behaviours across 26 different competencies based on your subjective self-evaluation.
Following our complimentary discovery call, you will receive your comprehensive SEIP® report identifying key areas for your personal and skills development during our coaching engagement.
Mindful and emotionally intelligent leadership skills help you achieve clarity about what is important to you while garnering a deeper understanding of the world (and people) around you. Leaders who cultivate these skills stay motivated and calm amid turbulence, understand how to have difficult conversations with compassion and empower people to perform their best.
A Harvard Business Review study surveyed over 300,000 leaders to identify the top leadership skills and found that six of the top eight skills relate to EI, whereas only two relate to IQ.
“The better you can understand and manage your emotions – and the emotions of people around you - the greater your chances of success.”
Benefits of Leaders with Social Emotional Skills
Healthy Work Climate
Leaders with high levels of EI create a climate in which information sharing, trust, healthy risk-taking and learning flourish. Low levels of EI, however, creates climates rife with fear and anxiety.
Effective Communication Styles
Companies around the world are now facing new “hybrid” working arrangements and a semi-absent workforce. This requires using new communication styles, including empathetic listening skills combined with novel ways of team engagement to ensure effective stress management and mental and emotional resilience of your workforce.
These essential “Dare To Lead”- leadership skills combined with your strong Emotional Intelligence X-factor will enable you to strengthen the EI of your organization and lead resilient, productive and loyal teams that support your company’s long-term vision. Leaders who display high levels of mindfulness have positive strategies to manage their stress, show mental agility and resilience, and observe ambiguity with curiosity and openness.
What is included in this 3 months Mastermind Group Coaching Program?
- 12 x hours of weekly live coaching calls with Katha: Tuesdays @ 11 am - 12 noon (AEST)
- Access to the recordings if you can't attend
- Practical development tips for the four main categories of social & emotional intelligence: 1. self-awareness (emotional self- awareness, accurate self-assessment.2.Self-management (behavioural self-control, integrity, innovation & creativity, achievement drive,realistic optimism, resilience, stress management, personal agility, intentionality). 3. Social awareness (empathy, organizational awareness, service ethics). 4. Relationship management (communication, interpersonal effectiveness, powerful influencing skills, conflict management, inspirational leadership, building bonds & trust, collaboration)
- Cognitive behavioural and positive psychology exercises that assist with your self-awareness, expand your EI vocabulary and accelerate new leadership behaviour and mental habits. These are additional resources you can save on your PC and use anytime in the future. Lifetime access.
- Access to my private Facebook Group “Dare To Lead with Emotional Intelligence Mastermind Group" for additional support and connection with other group members from around the world. Priceless.
- Gorgeous printable workbook to help you monitor your progress
- Encouragement & masterminding with an incredible group of like-minded people: Connect with other group members for creative input and inspiration. As many of you live in different time zones, the recording of each class will be sent to you for later viewing at your preferred time.
- Accountability partner for additional support and commitment to succeed
- 12 weeks email support: Tuesdays (AEST)12.00 - 5.00 pm
- 6 weeks of additional email support after the mastermind group ended
- Experienced, multi-lingual coach /facilitator
Plus, this BONUS MODULE:
“How To Maintain Integrated Brain Function under Stress and Peak Demands”
Learn how optimum mental performance and decision-making processes depend on your dietary habits and nutritional status. Different brain functions and regions require different nutrients to fuel the transmission of nerve impulses and optimisation of brain integration. Under prolonged stress, the body’s nutritional requirements increase four-fold and can leave your nervous system depleted of essential nutrients needed for optimum performance.
Katha Jones is an expert in the area of social and emotional Intelligence, positive psychology and interpersonal neurobiology. She has extensive experience in facilitating transformational training programs and coaching engagements with clients and corporations around the world.
She is also incorporating proven mental and emotional resilience coaching to help her clients prevent burnout and adrenal fatigue and assists them to access their infinite creative genius zone.
“Mindful Leadership entails being aware of one’s internal compass. It enables a leader to respond to a situation as it arises, to respond to the reality of constant changes from a place of deep calm and focus, and to have the presence of mind to face the reality of any situation.”
-Maria Gonzalez, author, “Mindful Leadership”